Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Birthday Bento


Today is my dad's birthday. Since I'm a broke student and I suck at buying gifts for people anyway, I decided a couple months ago that I would make my dad a bento lunch for his birthday. However, he went out for lunch today with my mom, so I told him I would make him lunch for tomorrow. He's at my sister's dance recital right now, so I took advantage of his absence by putting together this bento lunch ^.^

I'm actually quite pleased. In my original sketches, I had gyoza and lumpia and fried rice included in the bento box, but we don't have gyoza or lumpia and I don't have all the ingredients needed to make fried rice on me...

I'm so bad at planning for things.

Nevertheless, I hope he likes it ^.^ Happy birthday dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment