Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

American Bento

This week, I planned on bringing a bento to lunch every day at school.

But I only brought one on Wednesday.

I've honestly been so busy and so stressed out lately, I have no idea how I even managed to get a bento prepped the night before. My main source of stress is generally school, but recently the company  has been the big thing that's getting to me. My eye even started twitching! Well, it feels like it's twitching. But when I look in the mirror, it's not. It's sort of like a fluttering in the eye...my dad said he had something like it before and his optometrist told him it was stress-related.

Anyway, this week's (only) bento was an Americanish one. According to Josh it doesn't count as "real bento," though. Fine. Whatever. I'll do better next week, JOSH. On the topic of Josh, there is also another person in my company who likes bento. Well, I don't think she's ever made one before, but she has a rilakuma bento box. She (Evelyn) told us that she's always wanted to bento, but doesn't know how or something. SO NOW WE CAN ALL BE A "BENTO SQUAD" (according to Josh) ONCE THIS COMPANY IS DONE. (Like actually, it's taken up all of our lunch breaks and weekends, this is insane. I don't even know if I'll be able to do Bento again next week...

However, I would like to make a big thank you to everyone who reads this blog :) I would make bentos regardless of this bentowithbenefits, but you guys motivate me to actually get off the couch and post and try to make better lunches c: Thanks for your support ^.^





No comments:

Post a Comment