Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Bento With Benefits Returns

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately.

Although, despite not updating this blog, I have still been making Bento. Well, occasionally. For a couple more days after my last post, I was hard-core dedicated to this whole Bento thing. And then afterwards, I kind of had a mini falling out with myself and making these kinds of lunches. But then for all of last week, I've been totally all over this ^.^

When life is out of control, there is satisfaction in being on top of your lunch. I was thinking of just continuing with making my lunch and not posting pictures onto this blog or anything, but a couple of people have told me that I should start updating my blog again and have been really encouraging about it. So I've decided to get back into the swing of things! Also, blogging is a lot of fun. However, instead of posting new pictures every day, I'll most likely only post at the end of the week (due to general school busyness).

When I say busyness, I mean super busyness. On top of school that's already jam-packed with Lit summatives, overdue marketing assignments, Math homework, and trying to squeeze in time for my own hobbies, I've started a REAL company at school. It's super fun! But also super stressful. There are 12 employees and it is honestly a full-time job. Great experience, but it's time-sucking. HOWEVER I have gotten to meet tons of new and awesome people! One person I would like to highlight is someone named Josh who might be getting into bento blogging soon. That would make me so happy! We would be like bento-blog buddies, as cheesy as that sounds :D

Anyway. This post feels kind of naked without pictures, so here is a picture I took a while ago (like when I first started blogging) but never posted.


Lower Tier

 Puto/Filipino rice cakes. I had to cut them in half though to get them all to fit. Chin Po is a really small bento box :/ I wonder if they're all like this? I'll most likely be getting a new box some time in April, so hopefully I'll find out then :)

Upper Tier

Once again, there are four components in this tier. Spinach, red grapes, perogies (I forget what kind) and lumpia. Honestly, I made this lunch so long ago, I can't remember enough to comment on anything. 

So yes, I'm super excited to start updating this blog again. Bento is honestly so much fun and there's such a sense-of-accomplishment you get when you finish making your lunches. If you've ever thought about making bento but are not 100% sure if you're down with trying it out, my advice to you is to DO IT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment